I was worried that it wasn’t going to taste good but it’s the perfect combo of sweet and tangy. It’s great on its own or over some fruit and a nice little boost of protein for the day :).
Super sweet with too many chemicals. Good nutrition value but really didn’t like the taste – overwhelming artificial sweetness.
These have great flavour, lots of protein and low calorie. Will be buying more definitely. Here are the specifications for the Grow Supplements Grow Protein Bars – Revolutionary New Protein Snacks – 20g Protein Only 102 Calories & 0:
- Amazing macronutrient profile low calorie high protein snack with 20g protein 0.1g fat and just 102 calories per bar for a guilty free protein supply!
- Grow is packaged in an easy to open super strong sachet ready to eat making it ultra convenient
- Amazing creamy yogurt-like taste and consistency without the massive calories found in many protein bars and shakes.
- Grow yoghurt based protein does not need to be refrigerated so it can be kept in your car or gym bag, ideal for that on the go protein supply.
- Grow is manufactured in the UK to the highest standards and using premium ingredients to ensure optimum nutrition and results!
Very nice, much easier to eat than the dry protein bars. Quite sweet, a bit too sweet for my taste in fact, but otherwise very pleasant taste and texture.
Very good product, easy to eat, better straight from fridge. Price is alittle much, only thing that’s puts me off buying more.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Perfect on-the-go protein
- Fantastic low calorie, high protein snack!
- A new staple for me
Pretty good product ive found. Both myself and my girlfriend like the taste. Its quite sour, like a cherry sour sweet taste. Great way to get 20g protein in. More efficient than a protein bar.
A convenient, low-calorie way of quickly downing 20g of protein.