I love this cheese and can rarely buy it in england. If you’re in masham in yorkshire, the wonderful cheese shop there sells it. However, in london the only option was to buy it online. It tastes terrific, but the packs are really small – smaller than i assumed from the photos, so not such good value in my opinion.
Professional service by seller.
Fell instantly in love with these and since i couldn’t order them from. My grandma purchased me one of these on her way back from denmark. Fell instantly in love with these and since i couldn’t order them from local stores i went online. This was the most cost-efficient one i could find. Two cheese covered thumbs from me, always share the joy. Here are the specifications for the Gudbrandsdalen Brunost Norwegian Brown Cheese 500g:
- Norseland Ltd is the official importer of Gudbrandsdalen and the recommended seller in the UK.
- Order up to 9 kilos for a fixed delivery of only £6.50
- Made from the finest Norwegian goat’s milk and cow’s cream.
- An excellent addition to any cheeseboard or to slice and snack as you want.
- The seller Norseland Ltd sends all Gudbrandsdalen well packaged and with food safe chill packs.
Amazing cheese, sublime with waffles, or crepes or anything really.
Cheese arrived very fast and well packed. Tastes as good as i remembered. Lovely, tangy flavour and solid texture. Not cheap but well worth a try if you like cheese.
Reviews from purchasers :
- WOW !! Unique Norwegian food product available in the UK !
- this is cheese like no other
- Fell instantly in love with these and since i couldn’t order them from
So well packaged, came in a box with ice packs either side, and tastes lovely.
Smooth, creamy, sort of fudge tasting and great on bran type biscuits.